Inactive [ADMIN/WEB] DBPassword - Allow players to setup a password for your website [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by chausser, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Offline

chausser

DBPassword by Chausser

For updates check DevBukkit

2. Offline

chausser

That's what I'm saying you don't have to worry about that bukkit does it automatically

3. Offline

statamama

ok so all i do is put dbpassword in my plugins folder and im done

i saw vids of it and i really like this plugin but i need help installing it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  4. Offline

chausser

where did you see a video of it? and yeah all you have to do is put it in your plugins folder start your server then stop your server change the config file settings than start it again and you should be good to go.

5. Offline

statamama

what is salt??

6. Offline

chausser

salt is a string that gets added to a password before it gets hashed to make it harder to decrypt the password using rainbow tables

7. Offline

statamama

8. Offline

Jhwx

How could I make it so when the user signs up on my website, the automatically become Member? Or is that not possible with this plugin?

9. Offline

chausser

im not sure what you are asking, this plugin is meant to allow in game users to manage their password in a mysql database what ever you do with that password is up to you.