[ADMIN/SEC] ActivityTracker - comprehensive guest activity logging [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by andune, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Offline

andune

Well I've switched to dev.bukkit, but it seems "plugins.bukkit.org" is still based on forums, so I might as well post here as well. This project is hosted on dev.bukkit.org at: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/activitytracker/

Please go there for full description, files or support.

Here is the summary:

ActivityTracker is a plugin I wrote as a stepping stone to an anti-grief plugin I'm working on called Heimdall, which will do hueristic analysis of player activity to automatically detect griefing behavior. ActivityTracker logs all player activities to a single log file for easy analysis, it's intended use is to be turned on for your "guest" rank so you have a single log of all activity that your guests (often griefers) perform. To accomplish this, it has a permission list and anyone who has those permissions will be tracked, anyone who does not will be ignored by this plugin.

2. Offline

md_5

Same, as other plugin morganm latest rb

3. Offline

andune

(same response as my other thread; btw titles updated to 1.1-R4 - maybe that's what you meant?)

LOL, the response time on this is almost funny. I posted Dec 19 and I get a response almost 3 months later on Feb 23rd saying the reason it won't be promoted is because I don't support the latest RB that isn't even out yet?

Please note this plugin DOES support the latest released RB, RB4. It will also be updated to support RB5 when it comes out.

4. Offline

md_5

Well I'll be nice and fix the title for you, given that statement
    /approved

5. Offline

md_5

Long time no see morganm. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5