Filled Admin Player Controller

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iWesley23, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Offline

iWesley23

I know there may be plugins out there that can do some of this stuff individually, but I want it all in one. Also, don't be like "There are plenty of plugins out there like this" if there are any, that is why this forum is here right? So, if you can, that would be awesome.

Name: Player Controller (Don't really care about this, just the plugin features)

Category: Admin Tools (As above, don't really care.

What I Want:
    Where an admin or an op can type a command and a menu will come up to access bans, kicks, or messages. It will look like a chest and it will have blocks that you can click and it will

Here is an example.
    [​IMG]

Commands: (something like this. doesn't have to be this)
    /pc list

Permissions: (again, something like this)

pc.list

When I'd Like It By:
    ASAP

2. Offline

msnijder30

What ban plugin are you using?

3. Offline

iWesley23

none, just the one that comes with the main server.

4. Offline

Garris0n

We can't make GUIs, unless you mean an item menu.

5. Offline

msnijder30

Garris0n

Garris0n likes this.
  6. Offline

iWesley23

It will kinda be like "Buycraft" when you have the command set to an item for users to use, the right click it and it will bring up a menu, like a chest, 3 rows and 9 columns, and it will have chest inside them, then when you click that it will show you a link. But instead of showing a link it will show players or something and you choose from that list, or you can type in their username.

7. Offline

Garris0n

I wasn't aware buycraft had a menu, but alright.

8. iWesley23 I might do that. Just, the maximum amount of slots an inventory can have is 54 (I think), what if there is a server with 100 or 1000 slots? :eek: How would you want to solve this?

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Even with only 20 players: pain in the ass for the admin to find the right player

10. timtower Well, I would use their heads (if possible) and change the displayname of it to their displayname, so that shouldn't be that hard.

11. Online

Lionhard Still not easy finding that one player in 54 heads.

12. Offline

iWesley23

I only have a 48 slot server, so thats fine, and it's never anywhere near full.

13. iWesley23 Well, I want to publish it so it isn't that fine. Glad that it is fine for you, hehe, but I need still a solution for it. I thought about using only 50 Slots and then in the bottom right corner have 2 other items, one for "Back" and one for "Next" to browse through different lists of players.

14. Offline

iWesley23

If you do it, you can do it how you want, I just want the main layout like above. I need it to be custimizable too if thats possible, if not, just do preset stuff. Its kinda like whats on mineplex. I have seen captainsparklez use it before. I have had this idea even before the server, so, yeah. lol

15. Online

iWesley23 Maybe tell what is configurable?

16. Offline

iWesley23

The kick and ban messages.

17. iWesley23 Alright. What does that "messages" and "help" mean?

18. Offline

iWesley23

Idk, you dont have to add those, I was just giving examples.

19. Offline

iWesley23

So, can you do it?

20. iWesley23 Probably yes, yeah. I've done already kicking and banning with those guis like you want for my own server, so I know how to do it. ;)

21. Offline

iWesley23

Awesome, when ever you get it done tell me. :D

22. iWesley23 Yeah already working on it, it may be finished today later, if not thn should be tomorrow.

iWesley23 I'm currently testing it, if nothing happens (Probably there will be an bug somewhere) then I give you the link, if something happens then I will have to first fix it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  23. Offline

iWesley23

Ok, sounds awesome. Can't wait.

24. iWesley23 Phew, finished... :D You can get it from my dropbox here.

There is just 1 command to open the adminpanel and that is
    /administrationpanel | /ap | /adminpanel | /admin

Use whichever suits you.

Permission for it is AdministrationPanel.use

If you find any bugs, errors or something feel free to tell me.

Enjoy!

25. Offline

iWesley23

Ok, Gonna test it now! Hope it works!

Looks awesome. Thanks for it. Tell me if you would like a rank on my server for this!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  26. A suggestion from me would to add options to the config that determine each command. Some people use ban plugins that have different command usage, such as my server, which uses UltraBans.

Another suggestion would to have a /pcp [player] command. This would open the GUI for the [player] so it only punishes that player, so you don't have to worry about finding the correct player head in a GUI. You can still add the player heads, but the /pcp command would make it easier for admins to punish a player. Just an idea :D

If this plugin is made, could I have a copy of it too please?

27. Offline

iWesley23

I don't get what you said there. :p

28. Da_Pepsi_Monster Hello, to the ban commands. I do not use any commands to ban / kick players, I use the bukkitAPI to set someone banned / kicked.
    And about the /pcp <player>, that would be indeed a good idea. That would even solve a little the problem for 54+ players servers.

And sure you can get a copy, just look at my above thread it says "... from my dropbox here." Just click on the here and download it, although if you want to support me, download it on the DBO. ;)

iWesley23 To the rank, no thank you. I do this for free and I'm glad to see you like it. ;)

To both, please report any issues so I can fix them. :)