Inactive [ADMIN] [MECH] Level Up v1.7 [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by zackman0010, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Offline

zackman0010

LEVEL UP
    Version: 1.2
    Download: Visit BukkitDev
    BukkitDev: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/levelup/
    This is my very first plug-in for Bukkit. It allows an OP to add levels to any player. I'm not sure if this was made before, but it was what I decided to do.

I saw the new RB. I will recompile for it as soon as I get to the computer that has it's source files on it.

I HAVE UPDATED FOR 1.2.4-R1.0
    There is only one command for this plug-in.
    /levelup [PLAYER] [AMOUNT]
    Both are required. If one is not there, it will give an 'internal server error'. If you want to take away levels, just make the [AMOUNT] negative. Be careful not to take away more than what is there. I'm not sure what it will do if you do.
    Permissions node:
    levelup.levelup
    I plan on making more plug-ins in the future, but I want to see how this one fares first. If anyone can find any bugs, just post and I'll get back to you ASAP. There should not be too many bugs for such a small plug-in, however.

I give a special thanks to tkausl. He replied to my post for help when I was having some problems. He looked at the code and fixed some errors in it. If he hadn't it wouldn't be working right now.

Changelog:
    0.1: Original
    0.5: Still in development
    1.0: tkausl sends me corrected version. Bug testing begins
    1.1: Major bug fixed
    1.2: HawkEye and console logging added. (Please check KNOWN BUGS section on BukkitDev)
    1.4: Recompiled for 1.1-R4
    1.7: Recompiled for 1.2.4-R1.0
    1.8: Recompiled for 1.2.5-R1.0

2. Offline

ibhh

3. Offline

zackman0010

I was sure that someone somewhere had already made this. This was just the simplest thing I could see. I'm actually working on another plug-in right now. It uses the plug-in 'Mob Disguise' and makes the player blow up when disguised as a Creeper. Currently, it's very, very buggy. By buggy, I mean server-crashing. lol. It's getting there, though.
    Also, I'll work on finding out how to catch the error later. I'm at school now and don't have time to do it quite yet.

4. Offline

md_5

Make the title like : [1.0.1-R1] please. Just one RB format

5. Offline

zackman0010

It's the same build. RB 1597 is the first 1.0.1-R1 build, so I included both for people who search for either one.

6. Offline

md_5

I know that. Please just have one in square brackets.

7. Offline

ThrillMan16

This is cool!
    It's actually what i need on my server! :)

8. Offline

zackman0010

I have updated for 1.1-R4. Sorry I took so long. Can someone please move this into the submissions area again or will I have to make a new post?
    Nevermind. I read the sticky.

9. Offline

woodzy

here an idea have it work with something like McMMO and as u lever up ur stuff u get "experince" as u level so u can enchant stuff that would be cool

10. Offline

zackman0010

If you'd look, you'd see that this is only a command to give you levels. The experience you are talking about is probably the experience that you use to level up. The levels this plug-in give are used in enchanting.

11. Offline

GrimKiba

This, my fellow server owners, is what separates the Kings, from the Peasants.
    -GrimKiba -compliment-

12. Offline

zackman0010

I'm not sure... was that a compliment or an insult? lol. Thanks, for the comment and for looking at the plug-in either way.