Admin Mannequin Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by benthamanowns, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Offline

benthamanowns

I want a plugin where there will be a fake admin/op of me. If i type "/admin set" or something, it would set an exact replica of me that would just sit there forever until i changed its position. They dont need to interact or move or anything, just sit there. So if someone bumps them or tries to make them move they are unaffected. Also if its possible to make it where people can just walk through them that would be nice. I want it so the players on my server can see me and my admins.

Thanks!
    -ben

(also if there is a plugin like this already could you tell me about it please?)

2. Offline

np98765

That would be called an NPC, and can be accomplished with Citizens. :)

3. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

4. WHY U NO FORMAT POST?

5. Offline

BMX_ATVMAN14

-_- Ninja'd

Y U NO JUST HELP?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2018
  6. Offline

benthamanowns

with citizens i can make an exact copy of myself? i was actually looking at citizens earlier but i didnt see anything about making it look like me. well, thanks guys :)

7. Offline

izak12345678910

You can create NPC of any mine craft player and it would look like them you can make them stare at you, walk around, hold items, talk and a whole bunch more!

benthamanowns likes this.
  8. BECAUSE HE DIDN'T READ RULES.