[ADMIN] LoginLimiter - login limits by rank and queues [1.3.1-R2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by andune, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Offline

andune

This project is hosted on dev.bukkit.org, please go there for files, additional details or support. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/loginlimiter/ I am posting here simply because it seems lots of people check plugins.bukkit.org and that is only based on forum posts here.

Description as copied from dev.bukkit.org:

This plugin allows you to limit the number of users who can be on your server by rank. So if you only have 20 slots and want to make sure guests never take more than 5 slots to reserve the rest for your regular players, you can do that.
    Features

• Enforce per-group login limits
    • Enforce global login limits
    • If a player logs out/gets disconnected, hold their slot for a configurable amount of time
    • Don't allow certain groups to login if another group is not present on the server (ie. refuse guests when no mods are around)
    • Don't allow new players to login unless a certain group is present on the server
    • Define ranks such that higher ranks players can "skip" over others in the login queue
    • For those who use MCBans, this plugin was designed with MCBans in mind and runs before MCBans to avoid MCBans login spam when people are being queued

2. Offline

md_5

Please support latest RB morganm

3. Offline

andune

LOL, the response time on this is almost funny. I posted Dec 19 and I get a response almost 3 months later on Feb 23rd saying the reason it won't be promoted is because I don't support the latest RB that isn't even out yet?

Please note this plugin DOES support the latest released RB, 1.1-R4. It will also be updated to support R5 when it comes out.

ps. I *do* appreciate that someone is actually looking at these again, even if it did take 3 months.. ;) Thanks md_5

4. Offline

md_5

Approved. Starting at the back. 8 pages down, 6 to go :D

5. Offline

Gingerninjaprsn

I like this, works great (Not using R5 though). Thanks!

6. Offline

andune

Nope not using R6, but will be updated shortly. My server depends on this functionality and will be upgrading to R6 in the next few weeks so this will get updated as part of that and I'll put a release out for others to take advantage of.

7. Offline

RiotShielder

Im getting this error

8. Offline

md_5

Long time no see morganm. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5

9. Offline

andune

Updated a few days ago at DBO and working fine against latest version: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/loginlimiter/files/6-v0-5-2/

I updated the thread title here just now. Really would be nice if forums went away (ie. plugins.bukkit.org defaulted to DBO) or there were some integration between the two. I always forget to come update the thread here, but I keep DBO up to date regularly.