[ADMIN] Create Full Chest

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tha d0ctor, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tha d0ctor

gives an admin command that creates a chest that is full of X item at a location you are looking at, would be great to then set as a shop with real shop!

2. Offline

Ineentho

I think I could try to create this, sounds like a cool idea

Done!
    Usage: Write /fullchest ItemId/name in order to create a chest above the block you are pointing on.
    Example: /fullchest tnt or /fullchest 46

Download
    (tested on build 709 and 714)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  3. Offline

tha d0ctor

wow sweet that was awesome you are the man!

hmm doesn't recognize me as an op, permission problem?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  4. Offline

Ineentho

Which buckit build are you using? I'm simply using bukkits built-in OP handling, should work.

5. Offline

tha d0ctor

684, is loaded fine in console. I dont think servercraft.co (my server hoster) even allows me to edit the server root folder with ops.txt

6. Offline

City Builder

Thanks very much for this. We've got a couple large community building projects coming up, this should make my life a whole lot easier being able to just spawn chests all around with the materials that our members need to build the project instead of having to constantly make myself available to spawn in items or fill chests manually slowly.

Again, thanks very much