[Admin] Bukkit Start Kit [1940] [1.1 R5]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by xFlakesID, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xFlakesID

Deleted​

I really would like some feedback on what to implent more on the basic or have ideas on Creative flat and Creative! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. These are generally not recommended by most people, just because when something breaks no one knows how to fix it. Also, did you ask the plugin creators if you were allowed to include their plugin?

3. Offline

xFlakesID

Will give changes to The Survival Basic pack since it has some malfuctions in it and the Command tree /help is very unsorted and is great to look at

and LOL 70 downloads already... I guess somebody really wants it for a fully managed server! so they can study on the ways how other people do it!

If they error I look at it since i got a good skill in bukkit servers, and i am atm sending everyone a PM if they give me permissions i have them included for there great work on the post, and if they wont grant me the permission i will delete this post immediatly

--Edit!

My Dev.Bukkit has been approved so i guess the Permission wasn't a option since i haven't used there source in it i used there plugin how everyone else used it and i wont ask money for it! since it isn't my full work and ithey grant me money i will on ly take 5% or so and the rest will be going to the plugin dev since they made it possible to make my Bukkit Starter Kit

:)

Updates soon btw !

Have to recompile everything, since it errors and i made a few mistakes build 1.0 will still be here!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Sure, just pointing it out :) Hope this helps people!

5. Offline

xFlakesID

Thank you for your support! :D

Aweyeah With a 100+ downloads! I Flakes give you Update 1.1 BSK Survival Basic 1.1!

6. Glad to see this is getting used!

7. Offline

xFlakesID

150 downloads and Survival RPG online Aweyeah!!

Donate button is up its not a MUST to download it helps though! I am doing this is my spare time outside of work and school :)

Thinking of a Monster Apocolypse Theme Bukkit Compilation o.o

8. Offline

Bertware

Don't. ever. enter. ip.
    Always leave it blank, unless you own a server with multiple external IP's. But in that case, you're probably hiring a dedicated server in a datacenter, and in that case you'll probably set everything up yourself...

9. Offline

xFlakesID

You are right :)

Bukkit Starter Kit is Going to another Forum Post Since this one is Filthy and Isn't Really What i wanted !

Survival Basic and Survival RPG will be Full Recompiled and Will be working on more options

10. Offline

Bertware

You can also edit your start thread? (title can also be edited ;) )
    nvm, you moved it already. flag it to a moderator so it can be deleted.

11. Offline

xFlakesID

Thinking of moving it back Ghehe I will i guess!

Yeah, i already did it ghehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.