Adding golems to a "team"

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sting_auer, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Offline

sting_auer

Plugin category: mechanic altering

Suggested name: Golem team

A bit about me: I host a mostly vanilla gameplay server called Aquor. it runs from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific time in order to encourage above ground towns and bases defended by diligent teams. However, there are still times when people are not online.

What I want: The ability to add both iron and snow golems to a "team" of players and have them attack players that are not on that "team".

Ideas for commands:

1.) /team create
    This would be used to make a team

2.) /team add 'playername"
    This would be used to add a team member

3.) /team remove 'playername'
    This would be used to remove a player from the team.

4.) /golem bind
    This would function similarly to commands that bind a function to a tool. You could then click on the desired golem and they would be bound to your team.

5.) /golem unbind
    This would be the opposite of the /golem bind tool. It would be used to bind a 'remove golem from team' function to a tool.

Ideas for permissions: I can't foresee any permissions that would be needed.

When I'd like it by: As soon as it can be made, there isn't much of a rush.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Other info: Preferably, the tool binding could be done with a config file so that all players use the same tool.

If it can be done, being able to create a wander zone in some way.

2. Offline

sting_auer

Could I get some replies on this? I would greatly appreciate a plugin that did this.

3. Offline

sting_auer

Alright, this is my last bump. I would like to get a reply to this to see if it could get made.