Action Bar

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by chunkaymonkay, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chunkaymonkay

Type: FUN

What i want: I need a plugin that uses the action bar message text thing to display players hearts like how much health they have in a message like : 10 / 10 like that

Permissions: none

commands: none

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@chunkaymonkay What action bar? The boss bar at the top? The bar that you see when you switch items?

3. Offline

pie_flavor

@timtower the action bar is where the 'press lshift to get off' or the music disc is written. it is also only customizable in 1.8.

4. Offline

chunkaymonkay

5. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section since this Plugin requires an Alternative to be used.

6. Offline

chunkaymonkay

@mrCookieSlime Doesnt it go in requests too ? since its a plugin request

7. Offline

mrCookieSlime

It is in the Plugin Requests Section. But the one for Alternatives, not the one for Bukkit.

8. Offline

chunkaymonkay

9. Offline

metmad22

Do you want it to stay there forever until the plugin is disabled?

I made you a really quick plugin. Shows you the health you have on /20 and beside it the percentage on 100%. It also changes color. Green if your health is between 13 - 20, Orange if it's between 8 - 12 and Red if it's lower or equal to 7.
    Have fun!

- Using Spigot build 1.8.7.
    - All rights reserved.

Once the plugin gets reviewed by the bukkit staff, you will be able to download it. Enjoy!

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/healthactionbar/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.