Acquirable tab list prefixes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by alnoise, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

alnoise

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.8.8

Suggested name: TablistPrefixes

What I want: A plugin that gives players a chance to win prefixes only shown in the tablist. Other plugins were made for doing this such as TablistPrefix but they are abandoned and do not work with my version of minecraft. I want to be able to customize the prefix, along with creating the permission node in the configuration file. This will make it easy for me to just be able to add the one permission node to the player if they happen to win the prefix. What I want is pretty much an updated version of TablistPrefix because that plugin has so much potential but is not working.
    Once the player has gained the permission node for their prefix, the tablist will update and add prefix for the node they obtained from crates, voting, etc.

Ideas for commands:
    /tablistprefixes reload- reloads the configuration file. Have the permission node be prefix.(prefix here)

Ideas for permissions: Refer to 'What I want', I want permissions to be made in the config along with what would go before the name with that permission.

When I'd like it by: Any time is great :)

Thank you guys and have a great day

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

@alnoise What if the players have multiple of the permissions?

3. Offline

alnoise

Good point, maybe add a command so they can switch between their different prefixes? For example if I had the prefix OG (with the permission node prefix.og) and EZ (with the permission node prefix.ez) i could do /prefix og or /prefix ez depending on what the user has.

4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

Or make it so that the other they are in the config is the order of precedence. Higher up or lower in the list is picked over the others.

Just a thought.

5. Offline

alnoise

I don't want it to be ranked. Just basic prefixes before names in tablist. If the player got two 'titles' we should call them, the player should be able to switch between their titles.

6. Offline

alnoise

Would still love this to be made if anyone's interested :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.