Ace of Spades

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Patmonster, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Offline

Patmonster

penguinben likes this.
  2. Offline

epicfacecreeper

What do you want? Weapons? What? We can't build it if we don't know what you want.

3. Offline

Patmonster

It's up for a lot self interpretation at this moment as it's still in dreaming stage, ha.
    I would like to see:

Weapons (Possibly different types, RPG, Single shot, Auto)
    Some type of round delay so you can build your base
    No flying, just tunnel/land warfare

Again, if someone wants to help me get semi serious about his, I have plenty of coding exp, it's just in C#. But I catch on pretty quick.. I have plenty of time atm for side projects. Or just take it on as your own project, that's fine too.

I'm also no opposed to getting into TS or Google to chat about this. Let's see what we can do! :)

4. Offline

LaxWasHere

You wanna recreate a minecraft like game inside minecraft? Cant wait! Might also want to check BattleArena.

5. Offline

Patmonster

Lol assuming you're not being sarcastic...

I was thinking of a more open world mod. Kinda want to incorporate creative mode and strategy.

Maybe a limited amount of blocks and types? Or you can buy more with the more games u win.

6. Offline

Patmonster

Bump...

7. Offline

RingOfStorms

You're going to need to flesh out your idea and come up with a real plan before anyone takes this super seriously. What you want to do is rip off a game that rips of minecraft and remake it in Minecraft so you can play the ripoff of a ripoff inside minecraft...

Maybe come up with some original ideas that differ from Ace of Spades.

And btw the people who made Runescape made Ace of Sades, so I doubt it will be a huge fail based on their success in the past.

8. Offline

Patmonster

Well I'm more then open for ideas here. I don't really want to rip off any game. But it was a good idea there and now I think it should be an even better idea in minecraft. The user reviews suck for Ace of Spades, so if we were to get a few people that want to pick up this project we could hopefully make it better.

9. Offline

amunro

You need to come up with some realistic features.

Firstly, will there be custom blocks required, if yes then you should be posting in the spout forums as well. Also there are some plugins that already simulate arena war games but they normally are coupled with horrific server lag.

10. Offline

RingOfStorms

Honestly this plugin would not be spout, it would probably be custom mod and custom plugin together for it to work good.