Ability to turn off build in a world EXCEPT for certain regions???

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by pixelbat, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pixelbat

Basically what I want to do is make it so people can either build in a region they are given/purchase, or no where. I've set up several regions with WorldGuard and given the people ownership. They can break/build stuff in their own region, but also outside where there is no region. I tried to use ModifyWorld w/ PEX to turn off build, however it then over rides their WorldGuard region and doesn't let them build there. Anyone know of a solution to set it so they can build only in their region, and no where else?

Basically we're tired of uneven water, 1 wide towers, floating trees, random dirt huts and ruins, so we're making it so people have to purchase their land in one of the new worlds with ingame money before they can build. However to make this really work good, we need to disable build everywhere else in the world.

Make sense? I hope so :p

2. Offline

c0mp

Although I've not used it to the extent that you're looking to implement, you may have some luck with owner-assigned WorldGuard regions and the __GLOBAL__ region. Check out this page in the WorldGuard wiki for usage information.

3. Offline

pixelbat

c0mp
    Thanks for the suggestion. Setting the global region flag looks like it might do the job. I'll give that a try :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.