[ABANDONED] Nearly completed Titanfall SRC

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by KingFaris11, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Before I start, I'm really confused as to where to post this. I just want people to learn and view how I made Titanfall, and custom entities (thanks to DSH105). Credits go to 1Rogue for his awesome Lang class.

Hi, I'm a Bukkit plugin developer who had been working on a Titanfall plugin for a month. I made guns, etc. but then I found out about Crackshot, so I removed the guns and implemented Crackshot. However, once I did this, I lacked any motivation to carry on due the new EULA preventing any extra perks from donating. So I decided to just post the nearly-finished but uncompleted source code for anyone else to use and build OR to just view how I did this, etc. and learn. This is not for server owners, this is for plugin developers (including those that work for servers).

You can be nice and give me credit, but you don't have to be. Enjoy!
    Required dependencies:
    • Vault
    • CrackShot
    SRC: https://github.com/KingFaris10/Titanfall

2. Offline

PandazNWafflez

KingFaris11 What actually needs doing? I see a few TODOs in the code, but is there anything apart from those which needs writing?

3. I believe not.

4. Offline

Phasesaber

I was making a Hardpoint minigame, but lost interest.
    Surprising it needs Vault, as that is just currency.

5. Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, sometimes interest is just lost. Also, it's easier to use Vault for currency as it supports multiple Economy plugins and the Owner does not have to go into the config and change the "give money" command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.