***A simple plugin request***

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Insanehero, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Offline

Insanehero

A plugin that will teleport you when you close a chest. Basically, like the buttonwarp plugin but with chests.

:)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

Tiax

Teleport you where?

3. Offline

scrub88

purgatory.

:)

4. Offline

Tiax

5. Offline

oz_revulsion

I built a plugin and installed it on your server last night. When you close a chest you are teleported to the place you were standing when you opened it. Enjoy! Please Donate...

Cheers
    Oz

6. Offline

Nitnelave

You should suggest that to buttonwarp, or a plugin that already does teleporting. As a side note, to any dev who wants to pick up this request, I suggest the bukkitcontrib as it has a close chest event (as far as i can remember).

7. Offline

Insanehero

Wow, you guys are quite helpful........

No, but like with buttonwarp it teleports you to a place of your selection. I would use this in a massive dungeon a made with phatloots and creaturebox. I want to make it so players can't wait till the loot resets so it teleports them so they can't log out and wait for it again.

8. Offline

scrub88

use chestrestock to restock chest.. you can choose to restock a chest only once for players who haven't used it before