Plugin Request A plugin to allow merging high level enchanted books with tools

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CorruptedHelix, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CorruptedHelix

Plugin category: MECHANICS

Suggested name: OverEnchant

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin that allows enchanted books over the normal level to be merged with a tool in an anvil. As it is currently, if you have a, say, Sharpness VI enchanted book and a regular sword, and attempt to merge them in an anvil, the sword will come out as a Sharpness V sword instead, which is the max default amount. This isn't the behavior I want; if an enchanted book is a level above what the max limit is, it should still merge in an anvil.

Noteably, this should only occur with anvils, not when enchanting items, and it should only occur when you merge enchanted books with a tool, not two tools with Sharpness V to create Sharpness VI.

Bonus points if you create an easy-to-use command to make enchanted books with any level and give them a certain player. Even more bonus points if you make it so that said command can apply multiple enchantments at once.

Ideas for commands: /overenchant give {player} {enchant}:{level} {amount} (this is entirely optional, but if you do it, the amount parameter should be optional and default to one if none is specified

Ideas for permissions: overenchant.give

When I'd like it by: This week, preferably.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@CorruptedHelix I have seen this request many times, and I will say the same thing i say every time.
    Anvils, like potions, are one of the few things Bukkit has absolutely no support for. A much better thing would be to have a moderator be asked to do it manually, especially since, players being players, they will farm and farm and farm until their sword does 80 hearts of damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.