A plugin for fortune to work on any block

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Vairoon, Aug 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Vairoon

What it should do:
    Make any block that normally would be usable with fortune to work with fortune, and it gives items just like normal Minecraft would do. There should also be config.yml where I can choose the blocks that work on. The fortune level should work up to atleast 25. And maybe even a way to make a base fortune for any block, for example: Lapis lazuli which gives more items even without fortune.

Edit: Also different blocks for different worlds

What version: 1.19

When: As soon as possible.

Suggested name: AnyFortune

Suggested commands: /anyfortune reload

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  2. Offline

siloonk

Hello vairoon, i wrote a quick plugin that should work, if there's any issues please tell me. it should work with levels above 25 aswell

Attached Files:

3. Offline

Vairoon

Thanks! I am gonna try later when I get home!

oh could you make it for 1.17.1 instead please?
    @siloonk

Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  4. Offline

siloonk

of course, here you go.

The permission for /anyfortune reload is anyfortune.reload

Attached Files:

Vairoon likes this.
  5. Offline

Vairoon

Thank you!

Yeah I have a problem, using a netherite pickaxe on a block thats in the config doesnt drop anything. (And the pick has fortune on) and using an axe with fortune on wood doesnt work. And could you also make the plugin do a test before dropping since im using worldguard and the stone blocks they shouldnt mine drops an item aswell.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2022
  6. Offline

siloonk

I will look into it

EDIT: I finished the plugin, here you go if there's any issues feel free to ask for help.
    (the plugin now uses worldguard as a dependency so you need it in order for it to work)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  7. Offline

Vairoon

i am using the one you sent but the ground (stone) mined wtih fortune still drops stone. (as in worldguard has blocked ground mining)

8. Offline

siloonk

Hello
    @Vairoon are you sure you have the flag block-break set to deny? because it seems to work on my test server. but maybe I sent the wrong file I am not sure, so here I'll send it again.

Attached Files:

9. Offline

Vairoon

I got the one you sent here, deopped myself, mined gfround with a pick that has fortune, still got block and the __global__ is set to block break deny.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2022
  10. Offline

siloonk

Hello vairoon, so I am not quite sure how I'd check the flags of the global region, it works with regions that you create using the /rg create command.

11. Offline

Vairoon

Ok thanks, that might be the problem, will try making a big region instead of using global.

12. Offline

siloonk

Hello @Vairoon,

I figured out how to get the flag from the global region, it should work now.

Attached Files:

13. Offline

Vairoon

Oh very nice!

@siloonk Yo I've got a major problem, when I try to mine litterally anything, op or not, creative or not I can't mine it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  14. Offline

siloonk

Hello @Vairoon I will check for if the player is op and or if they are in creative

EDIT: It now checks if the player is op, if they are it won't check for the regions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  15. Offline

Vairoon

So i got that one and tested mining in a region with block break allow and without op, but i cant break it, please fix that!

16. Offline

siloonk

Hello @Vairoon,

This should have fixed that.

Attached Files:

17. Offline

Vairoon

Works very nice! Could you also do a check if the player is holding an item with the custom nbt tag "autopickup:1b" and make it, well, auto pickup? (Not only for the fortune part, for non fortuned blocks aswell) or something like that. Thanks!

18. Offline

siloonk

Hello @Vairoon,

I will look into this.

19. Offline

siloonk

Hello @Vairoon,

I am pretty sure this is what you meant. if not, feel free to correct me.

Attached Files:

20. Offline

Vairoon

Hello @siloonk

Just as i wanted it, except for the fact that it does not work for tools without fortune. Thx!

21. Offline

vardhnam

I am not quite sure how I'd check the flags of the global region, it works with regions that you create using the /rg create command.

vidmate.app stream videos

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.