A Kits And Custom Enchant Plugin Needed!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Baccarat0810, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Baccarat0810

Hello again bukkit :p

So ye.. I need a easy kit plugin that i can customize, and a custom enchant plugin that i can also customize

If they already exist, Comment a link and it would be appreciated.

Thx men))
    -carl

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to plugin requests.

@Baccarat0810 Please explain in full detail what you want this plugin to do.
    Because you say "customize", yet you don't say what you want to customize.

3. Offline

Baccarat0810

Sorry @timtower, Im new to this sort of thing.

Custom Enchants: Be able to create custom ones ex: Explosive: Makes a tnt- like explosion that mines for you.
    Kits: Just the ability to add Certain items to kits, and have it loop into pex.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Baccarat0810 Please list all the enchants that you want, not everything can be done through the config without code.

5. Offline

Baccarat0810

Fortune, Explosion (Featured above), A enchant called digger (chance to mine through a whole layer of the mine), and the vanilla enchants.

I can code a gui for it, unless you wanna make one.
    Max amount you could get would vary Between enchants, and if possible you can make it editable, if not i can provide the max level available for each enchant.

6. Offline

9UjtOAtcBA

I believe the following customizable features would make it possible to add virtually any 'Enchant' function to an item.

The configuration entry for a single enchant would look something along these lines:

<Name_of_the_enchant>:
    -action-trigger: <The action that causes this function to trigger. Can be Passive (executed every 4 seconds), Rightclick, Leftclick, take damage, lose saturation. Or if possible, just use actual events. For example "PlayerLoginEvent">
    -action-type: <The type of action to be triggered. Can be Execute at location of block looked at, Execute at damaged entity, Execute at user. This determines the location where the action is executed at.>
    -action-offset: <The offset in coordinates for the location of actual execution, offset to the 'action-type' location.>
    -action-value: <The command to be executed. E.g "/fill ~ ~-1 ~ ~ ~-1 ~ ~ ~-1 ~ ice 0 replace water 0">
    -items: <The items this enchant can be applied on>
    -max level: <The maximum level of this enchant> [The maximum level of this enchant while combining books]
    -chance: <The chance this enchant will be applied on an item>
    -name: <The name of this enchant, visible in the item lore>

Placeholders:
    $player for the owner of the enchanted item
    $target for the damaged entity by the owner
    And, with the placeholder "$level" in the mix, the level of the enchant could be used to affect its effects. E.g "/effect $target weakness 30 $level"

This is, of course, not a request, but rather a method of "doing everything you want without code, from the config", as briefly mentioned above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.