A Glitch

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by bt1996, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bt1996

Hello I currenty run a minecraft server with craftbukkit version: git-Bukkit-1.4.2-R0.2-b2455jnks

Some times when players try to login it takes them multiple try's. On the console all it shows up is:

18:06:22
    CONSOLE:
    [INFO] /205.186.176.10:35601 lost connection

Anyone know whats wrong?

2. Offline

devilquak

From my experience, this is the client's internet connection just being slow that causes the problem. I get this a lot on most servers and it's simply because of my crappy WiFi.

3. Offline

bt1996

This shouldn't be the cause my server is hosted from a profesional data center with a 100 m/bit conection.

Heres another example that just came up:
    18:26:06
    CONSOLE:
    [INFO] Disconnecting loudmouth47 [/98.234.97.207:64090]: You are temporarily denied to join this server.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  4. Offline

devilquak

I said client. A client is a player's Minecraft application. When a client has a bad internet connection, it can cause connection errors like this.

That sounds like an anti-spamming plugin to me, causing that specific message. Keep in mind the normal disconnection messages are usually caused by client-side internet issues.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  5. Offline

lokpique

Ignore that guy... this is a very common message to get.

It simply means somebody has your server on their list, and they refreshed their server list.

Nothing is wrong, as this is quite expected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.