Filled A Essential Plugin! Very Simple ( 2 Plugins Please ASAP! )

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Angel_ScarzXD, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Angel_ScarzXD

I requesting 2 simple plugins..

- PerWorldTPS &

- PerWorldGive

Both Plugins Have Do To With PerWorld - I Know a bungeecord server can do this but i have a spigot server

PerWorldTP:

If someone trys to teleport to someone from a different multiverse world they get the request and they can accept it i don't want that this plugin has no permissions it just makes the PerWorldTP Rule ( Essentials Config Does Not Have It )

PerWorldGive
    Simple and easy this would help people with enjin/buycraft! if you have a craftbukkit/bukkit/spigot server and you have a donator rank that gives you diamonds in pretend survival how would you do that? the answer is bungeecord but people want to do it with spigot or you know.

PerWorldGiveCommands&Permissions:
    Commands: /pwgive (Item) (Amount) (LoreEnchantmentNameetc.) (World)
    Permission: perworldgive.use

Thank you please help i need these plugins ASAP!

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Angel_ScarzXD Well, for PerWorldGive, Multiverse allows you to have separate inventories for separate worlds. Also, any server that offers any non-cosmetic items for real money violates Mojang's EULA and can be shut down.

3. Offline

Angel_ScarzXD

How could it do that? all the perworldgive does is give items to players in certain worlds and yes i do Have MultiverseInventories

well i have a way worse problem now i can't get my bungeecord.jar file to delete.. even though nothing is running.. help... also The perworldTP i guess i could just make players only be able to tpa in my survival world..

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.