A block protection. NO ZONE PROTECTION OR FULL BUILD RESTRICTION.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by (.HFS.)Hellspawn, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hey,
    I dont know if there is already a plugin like this, i have searched the forums and found nothing.
    All I want is a block protection that just disallows people to destroy any block,open any door/chest that is not owned by the world or the player himself. Can someone pwease make this? :3

2. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

There are some player housing plugins that, for example allow players to protect a zone they select, then allow permissions such as use/build in subzones of that zone:
    Residence

*edit* missed the title part about 'no zone protection'; zones are nice though ; ).

3. man... i have to use a shitty guest system... zone protection is way too hard to understand for some people. they cant protect their houses. no one answered. im disappointed

4. Offline

retsrif

Not owned by the world? So would it be fine if you have a file with a list of players and their protected blocks and only they can break them or change them? Like you use '/bp' to turn the mode on, and then you hit all blocks you want?

5. Yeah, i guess that would be fine. Thank you very much for your answere!

6. Offline

RazorFlint

Ok, use These For The Things You were talking about...
    IZone - Protect Areas Simply, and for recommended build 670
    Guest Prev - Just Search it its Amazing!
    Razor....