A BLOCK HAS BEEN PLACED

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by msw1, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

msw1

Help, my server lags horribly and I went to look at the console and this is basicly what it says every line[INFO] A BLOCK HAS BEEN PLACED
    I need help. My plugins are
    essentials,whitelistplus,TeslaCoil,citizens,Vampire,PistonPlugin,Seats,PortalGun,PlgColdLightning,WeatherControl,BlockCantKeepUpSpam,bukkitPiston,GoldenSprint,Trampolin,Elevators,Runecraft,TorchMissile,NaturalGiants,ColorMe,Vampires,LWC,mcMMO,BetterShop,sqlite,BigCatch,MobRider,Permissions,AppleTreePlugin,FenceStack,Multiverse,FishPeople,PlugMan,HeroicDeath,Elevators,essentialsSpawn,NetherGate,permissions,nether,MoveCraft,TravelPortals,NeoMeteorite,ThunderTools,iConomy,SpawnControl,FalseBookIC,FalseBookExtra,FalseBookCore,FalseBookChat,FalseBookCart,FalseBookBlock
    BTW, I'm on Craftbukkit build 766.
    With one person online the lag is truly unbearable. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

2. Offline

MikeA

Well, as any person would ask, what are the specs of the computer that your server is hosted on?
    And has it always lagged like this since you started your server?

Also, you have lots of useless plugins :p Since you have many plugins it would be hard to pick out the single one that's making the spam, and the lag.

3. Offline

msw1

No. I've been running this server for over a year and I've not had much lag.
    And :p Dude, I used to have 101 plugins, we counted. So I DID trim them down :p and since my server is a RP server, all of these plugins are currently needed.

4. Offline

MikeA

,_,

Well did the lag start after any added plugins? Also if you've hosted for over a year... How damn big if your map size :eek:

5. Offline

Flenix

Just saying but seems like you have a few doubles in there, for example "Vampire" and "Vampires", about 3 weather plugins etc - I think thats what he meant :p

We are worse, we have around 45 plugins right now and they are all different...
    Except two versions of RealTools as the other admin is updating it slowly but surely, so the second version is a test version ;)

6. Offline

msw1

@Flenix
    I am sure its just a messup in there, I copied it from my server.properties. The lagsource turned out to be DwarfCraft, but it still spams with A BLOCK HAS BEEN PLACED :(

7. Offline

Flenix

DwarfCraft is inactive, maybe thats why?
    Sucks really, looked like it had a lot of potential...

8. Offline

msw1

Nah, go to the last page, LexManos updated it.

9. Offline

Zeus5966

My guess is that its a blockwatch type plugin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.