[1.8] PvP Teams | Delete Team after Server quit!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by baenii, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: PvP Team

Minecraft version: 1.8.x

Suggested name: Teams

What I want: I'd really need a plugin that allows a player to invite another player in a team. If the other player accepts the team both players can not attack each other. The max size of a team should be configurable in the config. If the team is full and the team creator wanna invite another player there should be a message like "The team is full". Also changeable in the config. If there is just one player in a team, the team shoul be deleted automaticly. I also would like to see a tag like "[Team]" behind the name over the player and behind the name in the tablist.(NOT in the chat!). The team should be deleted if the team creator leaves the server.

Notice: All messages should be fully configurable in the config.yml!

Ideas for commands:
    /team invite <player>
    /team accept <player>
    /team deny<player>
    /team kick<player>
    /team leave

Ideas for permissions: no permissions needed

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

ITGuy12

Hello, @baenii! I think I will be able to make this. However, I will not be able to do the name tags or tab list parts of this.

Hello, @baenii! I am done. Link

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2017
  3. Thanks for your work but i get an error on reloading the server and the plugin doesn't work for me at the moment.
    Code:
    [15:34:17 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\Teams-1.1.0.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Cannot find main class `me.ITGuy12.teams'
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:66) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:329) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:292) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:198) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:525) [spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_144]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: me.ITGuy12.teams
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_144]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:64) ~[spigot_server.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
            ... 7 more

4. Offline

ITGuy12

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  5. There is no error now but it still doesn't work. When I type /team ... there happens nothing.
    A config also does not create

6. Offline

ITGuy12

Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Ye hmm. :|

8. Offline

ITGuy12

Welp, I fixed it, check the above link. If any more problems, I may have to borrow my brother’s computer, and that may not be possible :/. Also, please describe your errors from now on the beat you can, so I can navigate the code and look for the bug. Thanks, ITGuy12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.