[1.8] PermissionParticles

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by baenii, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Particles with permissions

Minecraft version: 1.8.x

Suggested name: Particles

What I want: I'd really need a plugin that allows me to give my Premium Users + Staffs a permission (two permissions: particles.premium and particles.staff) that give them particles. The particles should not be changeable!
    Also the Users with the permission(s) (premiums: particles.premium or staffs: particles.staff) are able to use a command (/Partikel (I am german so please do this german command. Maybe changeable?)) The Gui should exactly looks like the GUI i've made with another plugin just to show u. Screenshots are linked! There also should be a sound (note pling) when the menu opens (only the player who use this command hears it)
    I've also made a video for you to show you how the particles should looks like.

Sorry for my bad english. I am german as I already said.

Streenshots: *screenshot-1* *screenshot-2* *screenshot-3* *screenshot-4*
    - The selected option (item) should be enchanted!

Video (Should be the staff particles): *click*
    - The premium particles should be the same just with one color for the whole particles: orange

Ideas for commands: /partikel

Ideas for permissions: particles.premium and particles.staff
    - If a player without a permission type /partikel then there should be a changable message (changeable in confiq.yml)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

RunsWithShovels

@baenii I'll work on this for you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

3. That would be awesome!

4. Offline

RunsWithShovels

@baenii Here you go, I hope it is satisfactory.

Your command is: partikel <reload>
    The permissions are: particles.premium , particles.staff, particles.reload

Attached Files:

baenii likes this.
  5. @RunsWithShovels I am very thankful! The biggest part is good but i found some things that i want to have fixed if it's possible for you.

If i sneak i want to hide my own particles but not the particles of the other players. It's not the biggest problem but i'd prefer if just my particles are hidden but i can still see others particles.

A little bit bigger problem: If i select for example "show all particles" twice or more then the chat say "You can already see all particles". Thats fine! But when i select "disable all particles" twice or more the chat just say "You have disabled seeing any particles"

Another big problem: I can not move any items in my inventory whit this plugin on my server.

The biggest problem: The particles are being sprayed every second but i want them to be there evenly. I hope you understand what i mean and that can be fixed.

But very nice work so far! Thank you! :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.