[1.7.9] (Plugin Request) Loot Heads

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CatzFuriousSpeed, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was up for creating a plugin that randomly generates heads in a selected area with world edit and generates heads such as:

Emerald ore head - Gives you 64 emeralds when broken
    Diamond ore head - Gives you 64 diamond when broken
    Emerald block head - Gives you 64 emerald blocks when broken
    Diamond block head - Gives you 64 diamond blocks when broken

Chest head - runs the command /kit (Players name) (Kit name) [Also configurable]

Lucky block head - runs such commands as: /kill (Players name), /give (Players name) emeraldblock 400 At a random chance through the console

I will provide textures for the heads if needed! :)

2. Offline

ajcool1050

Well this wouldn't be that hard to create except for the fact that you can't just apply a texture to a head, you would have to make a texture pack or have a Minecraft account with a skin that has the texture on the skin so you can get the head of that player. But I'm defiantly up for creating this! <Edit by Jade: Removed rule-impeding content.>

3. Hm is there anyway you could apply a skin to a head? if not, then could you find a possible way to get this to work?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Has to be existing players, so you will have to find players with those blocks as heads for this to work as you want it

5. Dang :/ that sucks, I guess ill have to work on this plugin as a side project as I raise the money for 6 accounts.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

7. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  8. Offline

Onlineids

CatzFuriousSpeed And what happens when one of these people change their skins?

9. 1,2,3 Are deafintly not changing from what I know 100% sure and 4, 5 are a on and off thing

*bump*

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  10. Offline

OrangeGuy

I might do that if its possible..

11. *bump*

Please answer :oops:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016