[1.6.x][Jail] Execution

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrsagency, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Offline

mrsagency

Plugin category: MISC/FUN/JAIL

Suggested name: Execution

What is it?
    This is a plugin that will hang players/moving entities with lead, but takes damage when the lead is stretched too far away(like a drop hang)

It can also hangs items like carrots/wheat/seeds to attract animals, or hangs a item which can be taken if a player catches it(right-click/near the hanging item)

More ideas will be posted once I see some good suggestions below or I have more new ideas.

Ideas for commands:
    /exe : After typing this, right click a player/entity with a lead to put the rope on them. After that, stretch the rope and the object hanged will take damage(except items). Right-click to a fence post to attach the rope to it so we can perform a execution.

/exe p <player> : Teleports the player to the command typer and put a rope on the player. It is as same as the uses of /exe but teleports.

/exe i <itemname:itemid> : Attach a item with rope. it can be attached again to a fence post to hang it out. If no item name or item id is typed in, automaticlly attach the item holding on the player's hand. Hopefully it supports enchanted items/renamed items/custom potions/etc.

/exe reload : Every plugin need this.

Special!
    /exe set <name> <jailname> : After typing, the player can setup the execution area by following the steps. (One execution area for a jail/If types "/exe set <name>" only, the execution area is a public execution area)
    - A execution area should have these features:
    - Execution Rope Hanger (Fence Post)
    - Execution Board (Trapdoor)
    - Execution Lever (After pulling it, the execution will start countdown.)
    - Executioner Location (Use a villager as a executioner, he will announce the process of execution.)
    - Last Word Period (Time for the bad guy to give his last will)

/exe remove <name> : You know what I mean.

/exe <jailname> <player> : Hangs a player for his crime in a jail. The player is sent to the execution area for justice! Adding temporary ban after execution is a good idea :D

Self-Killing (Suicide)
    /suicide : This works only if the player have a lead. He can kill himself by typing this command and right click on a fence post with enough heights to suicide. The player will take damage and suffers until die! The death message is "Player was suspended on a rope." (Perm: exe.suicide)

Ideas for permissions:
    exe.* : All permissions
    exe.nohang : The player with this permission cannot be hanged (Use it on server staffs)
    exe.set: The player can set a execution area.
    exe.remove: The player can remove a execution area.
    exe.hangjail: The player can hang jailed players.
    exe.hang: The player can hang players.
    exe.items: The player can hang a item with rope.
    exe.entity: The player can hang entities.
    exe.reload
    exe.nodamage: The player with this perm will not take damage from hanging.(Just suspending on the rope dude, you won't escape the agony!)
    exe.suicide: The player must use the special suicide condition (Requires a lead) Without this perm, /suicide will just be the normal "Player died." and one hit death.

2. Offline

mrsagency

Bump for replies!

3. Offline

mrsagency

Bump...

4. Offline

mrsagency

Fine I give up...

5. Offline

hkminegod

I don't think it's possible to hang players to lead.

EDIT: but you can ride in a horse/pig and let them hang on the lead.

6. Offline

mrsagency

Maybe an invisible animal like chicken is spawned beside the player?

7. Offline

mrsagency