1.6.6.. Locked, Loaded & Last one before 1.7.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by RchGrav, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RchGrav

2. Offline

fragen

Coming up: Minecraft 1.7 next week. "Screw you Craftbukkit" -notch :)

aidan matzko likes this.
  3. Offline

RchGrav

I meant now that "Herobrine" (ghost in the machine) is gone, but I suppose "he" can be interpreted any way you choose...

Well... now that 1.6.6 is set in smoothstone... maybe we'll see an 817 test build that is moderately stable, shortly followed by a recommended build....

4. Offline

Fijgum

I hope so. Since 1.6 hit the net I was looking for a bukkit update on a daily basis.
    Going from bukkit to vanilla is like changing from a BMW to some 20 year old Golf.

5. Offline

RchGrav

So far 816 (1.6.5 test build) SEEMs to be working for me with the 1.6.6 clients... knock on log... proceed with caution and make a backup of your server first.. I have 1/2 dozen players on it for an hour or so at this point without any crashes.

I have a script that backs up my world files every 20 minutes... which is server independent.. and I keep at LEAST 30 days of historical daily full backups, and about a week of my 20 minute incremental ones... So I don't mind trying things, even there is a chance of the universe collapsing.

In actuality, I'm running a lot of my build 803 plugins without issue... out of 57 plugins I only needed to remove 6 of them due to incompatibility...

It does seem as though the scaling between the world /nether doesn't work... no matter what portal I use, I always end up at the spawn, in both worlds.

6. Offline

andrewkm

817 is out.
    Lemme know how you guys do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.