1.14 Factions - No Waterlogged + Obby

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Benjamin628, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Benjamin628

Plugin category: Factions/Raiding

Minecraft version: 1.14.4

Suggested name: RaidEnabler or NoWaterlog

What I want: Water logged stairs are indestructible. So is obsidian. I would like a plugin that preferably gives these blocks the same blast resistance as cobblestone or something around that level, since waterlogged blocks are pretty useful in things like farms. But, if that's somehow not feasible, then I would like waterlogging blocks to be impossible, and just give a message that says it's not possible.

Also, for an added bonus, I have not found any good obsidian destroyer plugins. If the developer could also add a 5 hit destruction for obsidian that regenerates 1 hit per hour that would be awesome.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin. Operator only.

When I'd like it by: ASAP? I'm resetting the world sometime in November but it's becoming an issue with waterlogged stairs and a crappy plugin for Obby destroying.

Thank you to anyone who takes this up

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
  2. Offline

wand555

Hey, I did the obsidian-breaking-thingy. You can set the time it takes to regenerate one "stage" in the config (in seconds)
    Download

3. Offline

BeakerThe1st

Just in case you didn't know, there are no releases on that repo.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  4. Offline

wand555

@BeakerThe1st Oh thanks for reminding.
    @Benjamin628 I will upload it as soon as I can, but unfortunately this will have to wait until the 11th of October, because I'm moving and don't have internet until then
    EDIT: Just realized I missed the most crucial part, storing the information in a yml. Will get to it as soon as I can

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  5. Offline

Benjamin628

Well I can find a plugin that makes obsidian breakable, I really need the waterlogged blocks thing. Must of my playerbase is starting to figure that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.