1.12.1 - Door claim

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: Bukkit/Spigot

Minecraft version: 1.12.1

Suggested name: DoorClaim

What I want: Well, I'll try to explain to my best. I want there to be a /claimdoor plugin that uses the UUID of the person or username while in game so they claim that door within the period they're on the server, When they log out i want the door to be claimable again. And i want another thing so you can add people to the door. (Note not with sings with a command and put the username above the door if so can do, I've seen something like this before but i couldn't find it.) I know there are plugins like, Locket And Locket-plus or something of the lines of that, But i want it to be command based and clean. And people won't have perms to place signs to claim the door.

Ideas for commands: /claimdoor | /dooradd username (Username replaced with someones username) /doorblock (Can't claim the door or blocks the door out)

Ideas for permissions: Door.Claim(Or make it where everyone can do it) | Door.Add | Door.Admin - To bypass non-claimable doors. Door.Block

When I'd like it by: This week please.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Offline

Jamiezi

Sounds simple enough, but how would you want it displayed above the door?

3. Offline

Y1ght

Their username? Just like a hologram.

4. Offline

AyeeWhyNot

Bump dad

5. Offline

Y1ght

Grump bump dump trump idek xD

6. @Y1ght
    Ill do it, can players only claim 1 door?

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  7. Offline

Y1ght

Yes only 1 door, and so they can add as many people to it too please. (This is since there will only be one door to access the front) And make sure to add a command where some doors are accessible thanks!

8. @Y1ght
    When someone logs out will all the other people added to it be removed as well? and can you open unclaimed doors

9. Offline

Y1ght

yes

10. @Y1ght
    And this is just for normal doors right? any type of normal door

11. Offline

Y1ght

any type of normal door, yes not double if you can do that.

12. Offline

Y1ght

Thanks! I've tested it and removed all my perms, I can claim more then 1 door. All users can open my doors, when I logout it doesn't remove the hologram above.

13. @Y1ght
    Ive fixed the claim issue, im not sure why users can open your doors if they don't have Door.Admin, and they're not op,
    also the hologram is removed when i log out, do you have HolographicDisplays? And any errors in console when users try to open doors that they don't have perm for?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xrn7sgo0rk9gq4/DoorClaim.jar?dl=0

14. Offline

Y1ght

Everything works, but still can claim more then 1 door. Adding people to doors work and the hologram was weird last time but it's fixed it's self. But my friend joined on an alt and he can claim more then 2 doors still. [​IMG] https://prnt.sc/jek3tt

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  15. @Y1ght
    that should not be possible, i can't claim more than 1, also i can't see the image you posted

16. Offline

Y1ght

I just put it as a link since it's not working .-. I know i'll prob get warned but that's just proof for it. (Just joined on an alt just keep in mind)

17. @Y1ght
    Its UUID based so your uuid cannot have more than 1 claim, so idk whats going on
    this is when i do /claimdoor on a different door: https://prnt.sc/jekd5v

18. Offline

Y1ght

Can i dm you the ip of the server so you can try it your self? it might of been a bug.

19. Offline

Y1ght

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.