♦♦♦PVP Ranks♦♦♦

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by SilentFly, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Offline

SilentFly

I would really love for someone with time and looking to make a nice plugin create this.
    Below is what it should have. Feel free to add or remove anything. If you make this plugin I will review it on my website for youtube and I will also use it on my server.
    ==================================================================
    /stats username - displays how many people he/she has kills, how many times he/she has died
    ---EXP
    You earn exp for killing users, (maybe make it where you earn a littl more exp when you kill someone with a higher rank.
    ---LVL
    When you earn some much exp you lvl up
    ---LVLs/Ranks
    Use levels or ranks whichever can be made simpely
    ---LVL Ideas
    If you make it to use levels maybe this (Example) - Level 1, Level 2, So on and so forth
    ---Rank Ideas
    If you make it to use Ranks maybe this (Example) - Knight, Warrior, so on and so forth, use whatever rank titles you want.
    -------If you want to do this
    If you want to take it a step further you can add abilities of your choice, i just want a simple leveling or rank system to show who is more superior, etc. Thanks for whomever does this.
    =================================================================

2. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

Fairly certain theres plenty of RPG MMO plugins like this. Have you looked at mcmmo, supernatural players, or skillz?

3. Offline

SilentFly

There are no plugins like this, there are some simular but non that are simple and (ONLY) record pvp actions, like how i stated above.

4. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

I'm pretty sure skillz can be customised, though you could adjust your request to be a custom skills configuration...
    Edit: Sorry, the plugin I was thinking of was Heroes, not skills

Anyway, I think it'd be better to ask someone to create a custom Heroes setup for you rather than create a new plugin just to have the features you want..I mean, you can disable the rest right?

5. Offline

SilentFly

I do not want skills or anything simular i have seen everyone of those plugins, heros, mcmmo, skillz, pvprankingsystem, etc, I would like a developer to see this thread and make this one. If they do complete it I would be willing to donate to them. Enough said, please do not reply here anymore suggesting simular plugins to heros, or mcmmo. I know your only trying to be helpfull and im not trying to be rude, im just trying to be specific.

6. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

Lol, alright alright sorry, see what a developer says, if they say it's going to be efficient to make a new plugin, please tag me in a post after their's, I'd like to know.

7. Offline

Retricide

@SilentFly
    You basically described Heroes...
    It's a Completely customizable PvP ranks Plugin;
    You can completely customize each hero path/ class
    (exp/leveling, skills, bonuses, and much more).
    Players can just use their built-in stats to check their amount of kills.

I highly doubt you actually looked into heroes because it's almost exactly what you described.
    How is what you described different from heroes?

Marcos Cosmos likes this.
  8. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

He doesn't want skills, though, he probably wants passive ones. He just doesn't know it (or that you can disable skills). xD

9. Offline

SilentFly

I have looked at heroes but never used it, I just read the whole page, i just really wanted a simple plugin, with a simple config, but i could just look at the heros config and see into it more. I will come back if I don't like what I see.

10. Offline

nicholasntp

@SilentFly ... I'd be willing to make this. This is not too difficult at all.

11. Offline

amunro

I am currently working on this. At the moment, it is a simple score board plugin that records players PvP kills, what weapon they commonly use and who their nemesis (most killed by) is. It also features a top 10 killers which can be broadcasted in a time frame. I will consider including ranks, however I think that exceeds the scope of the plugin as there are many other plugins that do this.