►PlotMe config help.◄

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ProdigyUndead, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ProdigyUndead

Ok guys so im hoping there is someone out there that may know what im talking about. And i also hope this is the right section, it seemed most appropriate. But anyways, I have recently added PlotMe to my server. For anyone who knows alot about it you know that the default config is wood plank roads/paths and stoneslab plot walls. Well i dont like that, AT ALL. So i was playing with the config and removed the half slab wall completely because it looks horrible and its useless. And i changed the paths to all sandstone. Everything worked as expected except for one thing. When i remove the half slab walls (set config to item id "0"), The walls go away like i wanted but cause the roads to be all messed up and there is a strange dirt strip along the tops and bottoms of the plots? And im not sure exactly how to fix this. Its only in one direction. And as far as the paths, i set them to be 7 blocks in width but they are only 5? I will upload a pic with this post to show you what its doing. What im simply wanting to do is have 7 block wide roads or maybe just 5 blocks wide. And 60x60 plots. But not the way it looks in the picture. The configs seem right but the paths are not 7 wide and there is a strange dirt strip, so if anyone knows what im doing wrong or how to fix it please help!
    2013-08-25_07.39.24.png
    2013-08-25_07.39.15.png 2013-08-25_07.38.59.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.