lol. Not gonna disagree with you, but whyare you saying this? o.O
1) I stalk you
1a) I saw what you did with Greenwire a mod you were working on (did you ever finish it? You should.)
How long have you been stalking me?
And no I didn't finish it, because I ran into some issues.
1) Rather not say
2) Daaaaang... I would love it.
1) message me :D
2) Meh. More trouble than it's worth
1) You already PM'd me
2) Plllleeeeaaaasssse? I'm one of those people who get 6 million mods then spaz out when a new version of MC comes out and corrpts my world... so please?
1) so you should PM me back :D
2) There were 2 problems with it, and a potential problem.
1) Done, please be patient, I'm on shitty dialup.
2) Those problems/potential problems are/were...?
1) i love how we're having 2 conversations at the same time.
2) I couldn't get redstone and greenstone to render at the same time, I couldn't make redstone not connect to greenstone, and the potential problem was that greenstone would treat redstone like a normal block, and vice-versa.
2) Hm. Okay D:
2) though I recently learned of a new ModLoader method. I might be able to make it work.
2) Which method? Also, do you know if a MCP for 1.0 is out? I'm too lazy to check with dialup.
2) I don't remember. something to do with renderers. And I didn't mean to say "new" because I don't think it's new.
Oh and no it's not out.
A shame :(
I second that notion.
Separate names with a comma.