- Tested with Bukkit 1.6.1 and Libigot 1.6
- Fixed an issue where OP's were not handled properly.
- 1.4.7 compatibility
Take a look at a plugin called BoosCooldowns. It will allow you to manage warmup/cooldowns for all the plugins on your server, including JustWarp.
- Added justwarp.denywarp.<warp> - Use this to add an exception to justwarp.warps.all (eg justwarp.denywarp.adminbase)
- /warplist -...
- Compatible with 1.3.1
You're welcome. :)
The Warps.txt file saves the warps on your server. If there are no warps, then the folder will be empty.
I'd suggest reading the post before asking questions.
- Added per warp permissions.
- Added override permission.
- Added OP support for those that don't use permissions
For those having trouble with the Permissions not working:
Do NOT use justwarp.* as a permission as this is not configured to work. Assign...
Sure. Will start working on this again from 19th april.
Open a ticket on bukkit dev, and provide more details.. nothing I can do if you provide vague error reports here.
It is compatible with 1.2.5 R1 with no known issues. Will look into adding some of the requested features when I get some spare time (most likely...
Separate names with a comma.